Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of WooBundles ‘ Website.
By accessing the website and using our tools, you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use WooBundles’ website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who uses or logs on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of France. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, WooBundles and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on WooBundles. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from https://wcbundler.com/ for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Our plugins are 100% GPL but WooBundles reserve the rights to all the copyrighted materials (content, creatives, logos and other branding material). You must not:
- Republish material from https://wcbundler.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://wcbundler.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://wcbundler.com
- Redistribute material from https://wcbundler.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. WooBundles does not filter or edit comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of WooBundles, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws WooBundles ‘ shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
WooBundles reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes the breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant WooBundles a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Third-party application usage
Bundler: For core experience, no third party applications is used.
No data is saved on any external server. You host your data.
This technique is efficient as it keeps the plugin lightweight, avoid any plugin conflicts and provides a great user experience that is at par with any enterprise grade CRM.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of WooBundles; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
All price options are billed yearly. You may cancel your subscription at any time. You may cancel your subscription at any time and plugin will continue to work just fine.
If you’re subscribed to our part payment/instalment plans, please note that your license will be cancelled if your instalment is not paid within 10 days of the amount being due.