Learn how to upgrade from Bundler Lite to Bundler Pro.
If you wish to upgrade to Premium but you haven’t got a license yet, go to https://wcbundler.com/pricing/ and choose the plan that best suits your needs.
Once you have purchases Bundler pro, the upgrade process is quite simple and involves a single step:
- Go to my downloads section
- Download Bundler Pro from there and grab the license key as well.
- Make sure the zip file name is: bundler-pro.zip (notice the word PRO at the end, especially).
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins.
- Now, click the Add New button
- The page will refresh and now show “Upload Plugin” button. Click on it
Now, you will see the Upload plugin section (see the below screenshot).
Click the Browse button and choose the Plugin Zip file you have just downloaded in Step 1.
And click the “Install Now” button.
This will install the Bundler Pro plugin.
Once done, please activate it. This will automatically deactivate the free Bundler plugin.
You can remove the free plugin if you want. All the free features are already included in the PRO version.