Bundler comes with some settings and options that allow you to customise the design of the bundles on product pages.
Tu customise the design, go to WooBundles -> Settings -> Design settings:
Here you can find the list of design options:
- The template design: if you have the free version of Bundler, you will only get access to the classic design. However, if you are a PRO user, you will get access to 2 additional templates: the Booster and the Vertical.
- Bundle main color: This is the color used for designing the promo messages, the discount rules and the prices. We recommend that you change this color with your brand’s main color.
- Bundle background color: This is the color of the background in an offer.
- Active bundle background color: This is the background color used for the active selected bundle.
- Bundle widget title: You may want to display a short message before the bundles widget. The bundle widget title help you do so. You can also enable/disable this option.
And on the front-end: