You created your offers and the offers widget is showing on the front-end. But when you click the add to cart button, nothing happens.
Please follow the steps below to fix this issue:
- Check if your product is published (and not in draft).
- Make sure the prices have been set up.
- If the stock is managed at the product level, make sure the product is in stock.
- If the products has variants, make sure all the variants have been created with the corresponding attributes.
- Make sure that all the variants have prices.
- If the stock is managed at the variants level, make sure that all the variants are in stock.
In our example here, the product was out of stock. So even if the variants are available for purchase, the product parent has to be available too:
By disabling the stock management at product level or increasing the stock quantity, the add to cart is working again: